BOLINGBROOK, IL — Several new businesses have applied for building permits or certificates of occupancy in Bolingbrook, Mayor Mary Alexander-Basta shared on her Facebook page.
Businesses which applied for a building permit include:
- CubeSmart Self Storage, 509 E. Boughton Road
- Dr. Syed Dental office, 311 N. Bolingbrook Drive
- Red Star Pizzas, 501 S. Weber Road, Unit 104
Lastly, dd’s Discounts has applied for a certificate of occupancy and will hold its grand opening on Sept. 24 at 126 S. Bolingbrook Drive.
dd’s Discounts opened its first store in 2004 and is part of the Ross family, according to the business’ website. The store offers deals every day on clothing, shoes, home decor, fashion, toys and more.
dd’s Discounts has locations in Aurora, Hillside, Burbank, Melrose Park and Cicero.
Get more local news delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.