Rockford Police Department Releases Holiday Enforcement Numbers
Rockford, IL – The Rockford Police Department issued 24 seat belt and two child safety seat
citations during the recent holiday enforcement effort.
Rockford Police Department also took the following enforcement actions:
1 criminal arrest
7 suspended/revoked licenses
47 speeding citations
1 distracted driving citation
4 Driving Under the Influence citations
Law enforcement agencies throughout Illinois participated in this effort to save lives by
getting impaired drivers off the roads and more people buckled up. The enforcement
campaign took place from Dec. 17 through Jan. 3.
During the mobilization, extra emphasis was placed on enforcement during late-night hours,
when statistics show the most unbuckled and impaired driving fatalities occur.
The holiday enforcement effort was made possible by federal traffic safety funds
administered by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
- All parties involved are innocent, until proven guilty in a court of law.
- We can only provide information that IS provided to us.
- As you know, the local police encrypted and are not transparent.
- Some information may not be accurate.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to possibly correct the errors.
- Several people have asked questions, and we have tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, then that means the source wanted to remain anonymous.
- Nothing is confirmed, unless it is stated otherwise. We try to confirm as much info as possible, before posting.
But due to the encryption and the lack of police transparency, it is extremely hard to get anything confirmed these days.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something is not posted, then we are probably not aware of it. Email us at RockfordScanner@Gmail.com
- You must read all our terms and services and the disclaimers below. And you must agree to all of them. If not, then leave.
- You can follow us on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook.